Da Vinci 1.0, Marlin Ramps 1.4 modification

I get this printer very cheap as the seller this it was the board broken , after of some search I find that the 5v power line in to the board had a sort ,I have just repair it and was working like a charm.

Due to closed source firmware that was very problematic and of course that I can’t use any filaments I wanted I converted this printer in to open source with Arduino mega-ramps board.

Here’s is some photos of the mod and some more upgrades..

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: